By federal civil rights laws, Doc’s Dental does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, age, physical disability, or gender.
This Dental Office:
- Provides free aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively
with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic
formats, other formats).
- Provides free language services to people whose primary language is not English,
- Qualified interpreters
- Information is written in other languages
If you need these services please contact our Dental Office.
If you believe that our Dental Office has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way based on race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office of Civil Rights, electronically through the Office for Civil Rights Complaint Portal, available at;
Other ways to contact Health and Human Services include: Phone or Mail
- 800-537-7697 (TDD)
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509 F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
This notice is based on a standard notice provided by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights, and is required under Section 1557 of the Affordable Care Act.